I was tagged by
this has never happened to me before!
1->You must post these rules.
2->Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3->Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4->You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5->Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6->No tag backs.
7->No crap in the tagging section about \"you are tagged if you\'re reading this.\" You have to tag 10 people
10 things about myself:
1. I like to sing Opera
2. I have never broken a bone
3. My favorite movie is Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
4. My favorite book is To Kill a Mockingbird
5. I am 4' 11" tall
6. I have a tendency toward making strange bird noises when excited
7. I am especially good at imitating Golem from the Lord of the Rings
8. If I turned into a dog I would be a Corgi, and I would probably bite you
9. I can whistle poorly
10. I cannot fly
1. What do you enjoy most about the internet? --> Tumblr
2. Cats or dogs? --> I speak for the dogs
3. What do you do to relax? --> Drink a cup of oolong tea, go for a walk, fight bears
4. Have you ever been to a convention and, if so, which one(s)? --> Big Apple Anime Fest, and Anime Boston (Approximately 6 times)
5. If you could change one aspect of yourself (I'm not saying you should! ), what would it be? --> My face is one thing, right?
6. What is the most interesting place you've visited? --> Rome, Italy
7. If you could have three superpowers, what would they be? --> Superspeed, flight, and the ability to actually finish a project before starting a new one
8. What is/was your favorite subject in school? --> American History
9. Disney or Dreamworks? --> Disney
10. Do you have a favorite stuffed animal or blankie? What does it look like? --> A small white bear rather unoriginally named Whitey bear.
My questions for YOU!
1. Have you committed a crime?
2. Marry, Boff, Kill- Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Yoda
3. Benedict Cumberbatch- gorgeous actor, or brilliant sex-god?
4. What's your favorite Alfred Hitchcock film?
5. Queen Elizabeth II or Queen Victoria?
6. Hero, or villain?
7. If you could live anywhere on the globe, where would it be?
8. What's the most shameful song on your ipod?
9. Joker, the Riddler, or Catwoman?
10. Did you get that thing I sent you?
Obviously you don't have to fill it out if you don't wish too.